Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- We are not therapists. We use our skills as hypnotists and EFT Practitioners to assist people in accomplishing specific goals.
- We do not perform “magic”. Your success requires your dedication and cooperation.
- There is virtually no possibility of you being unable to emerge from the hypnotic state. You cannot become “stuck” in hypnosis. You will naturally emerge if left alone.
- You will not reveal anything you do not wish to reveal under hypnosis, nor can you be made to do anything you do not wish to do.
- All information you choose to give us is kept confidential.
- Except for persons with extremely low I.Q. levels, or those with psychotic conditions, anyone can be hypnotized if they wish to be.
- Each initial session is two hours in duration. Subsequent sessions are approximately one hour. During the first session we teach you the basics of EFT, learn about your specific issue, and give you enough information so you will be comfortable about undergoing hypnosis. This is followed by hypnosis to address your problem.
- The number of sessions depends upon the presenting problem. It is our goal to accomplish what we need to do in the minimum amount of sessions. We teach you what to do to help yourself rather than having you return again and again.
- If you are under the care of a physician for a presenting problem, we may require his/her written consent to work with you.
- Hypnosis is not covered by medical insurance plans.
Experience the healing power of hypnosis
Hypnosis is a truly remarkable therapy that can change your life.
Hypnosis is like a compass… it will show you the right direction, but you make the journey. To begin your journey contact us at 203-915-0480 or click the link and ask your question or schedule your first session today.